What are Endorphins? They are the body’s own feel-good chemicals, and are effectively the opposite of the body’s stress response. The Endorphin Effect is a mindfulness technique, developed by William Bloom, and I find it such a useful addition to my tool-kit of techniques.
It is so versatile, and can be a really simple way to move from stress into relaxation. At a deeper level, regular use allows you to develop a positive, confident outlook, as well as clearing trauma trapped in the cellular memory. And it’s a wonderful excuse for collecting positive experiences, and having fun!
I offer a range of workshops using this technique, including:
- Half-day Introduction – focuses on the 5 ‘Triggers’ of the Endorphin Effect, with plenty of time to experience and learn each one.
- 1 day Workshop – offers the opportunity to spend more time exploring your own endorphin responses, how to develop the ability to maintain an ‘endorphinated state’ under pressure, and maintain a sense of connectedness in daily life.
- 2 day Workshop – is geared towards health practitioners and those used to working at a deeper personal level. It includes the content of the 1 day workshop, plus time to discover and engage with the ‘body armour’ created by life experiences, and the opportunity to learn how to extend the ‘endorphinated state’ beyond your body to change the energy within a group or room.
- Relax with the Endorphin Effect – again, this is available as a half day or a one day workshop, learning and working with the Endorphin Effect specifically to relax mind and body.
- The Endorphin Effect and the Mystical Tradition offers a chance to explore the spiritual aspect of the Endorphin Effect, through the writings of those who have made a strong spiritual connection which has transformed their lives.
Feedback from previous workshops:
Brilliant, very informative and well delivered. Some useful techniques.
Loved the explanation and meditations. Mind blowing. Beyond a place I have been before. The techniques are simple and way more profound. Thank you for facilitating so skilfully. Sylvia’s workshop is a truly delightful experience. I feel I have learned valuable tools that I can use every day and truly benefit me. I feel enriched and inspired. Thank you.
Sylvia’s workshops are always entertaining and informative. I enjoy myself whilst learning, and always go home very well fed.
Excellent way to change your negativity into a positive state of mind. Will help to eliminate stress in the workplace.